Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chocolat!

Today started out on a high note! I suppose a little cardio goes along way becuz for the first time in months I didn't have to squeeze into my favorite pair of Helmut Lang pants!


It's ironic that I would spend the majority of the day on a secret massive chocolate bender... It was one of those days I suppose... I consumed no fewer than 15 pieces of chocolate today!
Hence quite frankly today's blog post wouldn't be complete without a post on my favorite guilty pleasure...

If I had to choose one brand of chocolates that best pleases my personal palette I would have to go with Schoggi, a chocolatier based out of Switzerland.
Part of what makes these imported chocolates so unique and delicious is the fact that they are actually hand-crafted, which is quite unique in this era of mass production.
They are available for purchase through their website at www.schoggi.us or at their store located in downtown San Francisco.

If you're in the Bay Area, stop by at their lovely store and try one of their delicious chocolate and tea pairings. As a former San Francisco native, who primarily worked downtown, I admittedly made frequent trips, myself.