Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Fancy Nancy

NANCY CORZINE aka My Heroine.
There literally are no words that could thoroughly express the degree of respect and admiration I have for this woman as a deigner. Granted I am relatively new to PDC and I have ALOT of exploring to do, her showroom tickles my fancy to know end. I could LITERALLY stare at a single wallpaper selection from her showroom for an entire day! She has the most exquisite taste. Such refinement!

I had a really difficult time choosing one image online to showcase, but I settled on this vanity:

I'm kind of obsessed with it! The seamless fusion of two vastly opposing design aesthetics: classical Venetian and modern Deco. It's just stunning!

I have already spoken to a member of her staff about taking some photos of her showroom for my blog and they kindly advised that I consult with Nancy, first....
This is why I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I feel so fortunate to be in a position where I can meet people of such caliber.

I will probably wait until my blog further develops before propositioning Nancy about taking the photographs. Until then, I'll just enjoy the photographs in her lovely book:

Pick up your copy at Amazon.com today!