Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

JAN 1, 2012.

They say the way you begin the new year determines how the rest of the year should progress. I spent January 1st by myself. 2012 is all about focus.

Took a 6 mile jog through West Hollywood. If you're going to do a morning jog in LA, make sure you get an early start... I procrastinated and didn't start till around 10 am. By 10:30, I kinda wished I'd chosen the controlled climate of the gym to begin my New Years Workout...


I had spent a small fortune on some vitamins the day before at Great Earth on Hollywood & La Brea...

....And decided that I would start the premier day of the month with a kick! I thus turned to Hollywood Alchemist Anne Marie of The Erewhon Tonic Bar!


And boy, did she concoct a magical potion for me!!


For Breakfast, I had Ice Cream that day! Lol. It was actually a customized herb-infused Superfood Ice Cream Elixer! Usually after I over-indulge in dessert I feel heavy and guilt-ridden. Not the case with this icecream! It left me feeling light, energized and inspired. I could literally feel a charge circulate through my body... $20 well spent, in my opinion! :-)

Then to add a little more Zing to my Kaboom, Anne-Marie suggested that I try a shot of deer antler...


Not the yummiest thing I've ever had, but I definitely felt the Zing!

Before I left the Tonic Bar, I had a little New Years tarot card reading...



It seemed to be particularly focused on my current relationship... I won't disclose what it said, but it left me with the impression, that I should hold on to this one for a bit. He's a bit of a whack job. But then again, so am I! ;-)