Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back II Work.

My first day back at work in the new year  was a lovely one indeed. I don't know if it was the excitement over the new year or the glow of a post- 4 day vacation, but everyone in the building seemed particularly cheery today.

I work at a showroom in the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood.
I took this picture minutes after grabbing a coffee at green tea soy latte at Urth Cafe (my favorite!). Twas a lovely morning indeed! :-)

....And this is what I wore:

This is actually one of my favorite dresses. It was gifted to me by a friend who designs for LA based designer Megan Fabulous. Anyone who knows me knows I wear ALOT of black and anyone who knows Megan Fabulous know she's obsessed with color. I was told to pick out anything I wanted, and truth be told I did NOT think I would come accross such a gem! It's absolutely exquisite in person. Details upon Details upon Details upon Details. :-)

I have to say, today was a good day...