Ended a relationship... Pas de Regrets.... Many magical memories....Many lessons learned.... :-)
This image was taken on the last evening I saw him... He gets to remember me in this dress forever..I wish him the best of luck getting over me. lol.... More details to follow...Your patience is appreciated...
Left one romance &, plunged head first into another....
I have fallen HEAD OVER HEELS in love with punk again, thanks to this band: LEGENDARY LA PUNK BAND THE GERMS....
What took me sooo long?! I'm obsessed. It's pretty much all I'm listening to these days... Without a question of a doubt one of my favorite bands of all time. Top 3! :-)
I have a new mentor... One of the clients my firm is currently working with is one of the hottest Interior Design teams in LA at the moment...
A design duo known as Chimera Interiors
The woman on the left actually has a pretty similar background to me in terms of lifestyle. Apparently she was pretty involved in the SoCal Punk & Skate scene. Although I don't have red streaks in my hair I'm still a punk chick at heart & I still hang out with skaters on a pretty regular basis...I was just at the skate park these evening...
This is Chad. My faaaaaaavorite skater buddy. He's a pro, as in professional skater. This guy shreds the ramp like no other.
You don't have to abandon who you are to be succesful in once. I've said it once and I'll say it again.
EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE.
In my favorite T-shirt. Taken about a month ago...
I wear this T-shirt ALOT! lol
Like I said...Soooooo much has gone on. Sooooo much to catch u up with.
Exciting times & Enlightening times...
I suppose in the end the most exciting thing is finally having a clear and confident voice as a designer... I know who I am...I know what I do... And I do it well ;-)
I'll elaborate more on that in the future. Till then I will leave you with an image of what is at this point my FAVORITE piece in the entire design center, which happens to be in one of my FAVORITE showrooms:
I am OBSESSED with this Love Seat/Day Bed by Ebanista! Obsessed! I'll further elaborate on my obsession further in future posts...
Taken about 3 weeks ago, after a long day of shopping on Melrose...
Taken Last week shortly after our my firm's huge event co-hosted by Interiors Magazine...
The smile says it all...
Marsea is one of the most influential figures in the contemporary art world! I adore this woman.
Really looking forward to the event... More details to come...
*Ciao for Now* ;-)





